Sunday, June 04, 2006

Lido Key Florida Condos


Lido Key Beach Club

On our Sunday morning walk today, my Sarasota REALTOR and I (Snuffy) strolled around Lido Key. I didn't get to walk on the beach because my Realtor wouldn't put me down. Although I did see a few residents or vacationers out at 7:00 am, it was a little hazy this early. Our first picture was shot down south toward the condos on the beach.

One of our good friends, Marsha, lives at the Lido Beach Club so we headed south for coffee and chit-chat. After chit-chatting about the Ritz-Carlton Beach Club, next door to the Lido Beach Club and other Sarasota real estate issues, we returned to St. Armands Circle for the best part of our walk. The birds on the Circle are vicious. They attacked me and my realtor while we were snapping pictures -- well not really attacked but one of them got on my back. I guess Sunday's at 7:00 am those birdies are hungry before the crowds, who feed the them, arrive at the Circle.

Our favorite shops were closed, of course, but we windowed shopped at
Dreamweavers, animale and Fanta Sea. Dreamweavers carries the most wonderful clothing for the sophisticated woman and to die for special occasion attire. For your perfect handbag to compliment that special outfit, just step in animale, as they carry quite a selection of Mary Frances purses.

If you need a special gift from the beach, don't miss a walk over on the other side of the Circle to Fanta Sea. The sea shells displayed are fabulous and what a huge array of choices.

By 9:00 am, I was ready for a cookie, and we headed back to our house. More on St. Armands Circle shopping tomorrow.

No comments: