Thursday, June 29, 2006

Florida Condos for Sale


Ft. Lauderdale Real Estate

My Sarasota realtor and I took some time off to view some new Ft. Lauderdale real estate. Our Captain Bill bought a new Sea Ray which he docks at his condo at the Venetian in Ft. Lauderdale. Condos currently on the market in this gorgeous highrise are from as low as $500,000 for two bedrooms and two baths. The boat dock for "Paid Time Off" is $2,000 per year. What a deal! If you are searching for Sarasota real estate, similar properties would be much higher.

While in Ft. Lauderdale, we visited with our friend and realtor from Boca Raton, Caesar Parisi of Lang Realty. For the best of east coast Florida real estate, Caesar will graciously handle your real estate needs. With over 14 years of experience, he knows his Boca homes for sale. Caesar gave us quite an education and told us all about Delray Beach which he feels is the new "hot spot" on Florida's east coast. Call Caesar for any information on Delray Beach condos.

Captain Bill cruised us down the intercoastal to check out the preconstruction homes and took my realtor to dinner in Pompano Beach at Houston's. She hasn't had dinner at a Houston's since moving to Florida from Atlanta many years ago. The "traditional" salad and Houston's Hawaiian were yummy!


My Sarasota realtor and I were only gone for two days, and I was so happy to be back to my Sarasota home because I wasn't allowed in the Venetian and was banished to the cabin of the boat for two days except when I was helping Captain Bill pilot Paid Time Off. My Sarasota home is just the best!

No comments: