Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Viewing NBC Olympic Studio from Sarasota FL Home

Inside NBC Sports' Olympic Studio from Sarasota, FL

After Snuffy and I took our morning walk near our Sarasota FL home, I turned on CNBC and was mesmerized by coverage of the Olympics. Carl Quintanilla of MSNBC had a short segment at the NBC Sports Olympic Studio. The studio is NBC's headquarters in Beijing. If you've been watching Olympic coverage, I'm sure you know that Mark Phelps won yet another metal -- he's now a household name. Would be nice if he needed a Sarasota home! It would look great with his Ralph Lauren attire. Hope you didn't miss the Opening Ceremony.

Since 1984, when Mary Lou Retton won her gold medal, I've followed the Olympics closely. When buying kitchen utensils for my gourmet kitchen shop at the Dallas Home Show later that same year, I had the pleasure of seeing Mary Lou and other Olympians who were staying at the Anatole Hotel also. One of the coaches of the USA Diving Team gave me two Olympic diving team pins for my sons. He told me that the pins would be collector's items one day because the rings were manufactured upside down. I still have the pins but they are not collectors items as far as I can find. In fact, most of my Olympic pin collection has gone down in value considerably. The pins are part of the merchandising package of the Olympics and great fun when you are in the midst of a collecting frenzy!

Even though the Olympics are consuming households across the country, our phone is ringing and emails are still coming in with questions about the Sarasota FL real estate sale. Yes, Florida is on sale folks, come on down! Or if you'd like us to merchandise your Sarasota home, give us a call and we'll create a frenzy in Sarasota!

For more information or if you are selling your Sarasota FL real estate, contact Annette Smith for a marketing presentation prepared specifically for your property.

No comments: