Monday, December 22, 2008

Sarasota Video Tour Seen More Than 1000 Times on YouTube

Originally, posted on Sarasota Real Estate Blog by Annette Smith

I mentioned on my Active Rain blog this morning that I revamped a video CD that was an old slide show prepared by my graphic designer, Debbie Zaroba. The original CD was done about four years ago and four months ago, I took it apart, shortened the tour and now the short version has been seen more than 1000 times on YouTube. The Sarasota video tour is about 4 minutes and the longer version on my website and Active Rain blog is about 6 minutes.



If you aren't familiar with Sarasota, take our video tour and enjoy and discover Sarasota's barrier island of Siesta Key, Bird Key, Casey Key, Lido Key and Longboat Key Florida. You'll see why buyers plan to make South West Florida home.

For more information about Sarasota Florida real estate, contact Annette Smith at 941-504-3922 or send an email. You'll get a prompt answer!

No comments: