Thursday, September 04, 2008

St. Armands Circle for Lunch

Recently, I met friends whose home is near St. Armands Circle at Tommy Bahama's Tropical Cafe for lunch. It's always fun to visit the Circle and a treat to have feast at Tommy Bahama's.

Before joining my friends, I always browse the shop below the restaurant and can't seem to get out without purchasing one of their fabulous shirts for my son. For island wear, the inventory in the shop on St. Armands is outstanding.

Tommy Bahama's offers a relaxed atmosphere and excellent cuisine. One of my favorites is Crab Calloway, yummy! Try the Trinidad tuna for a mouth watering experience too.

Tommy Bahama's is located on John Ringling Blvd. on luxurious St. Armands Circle. We stop at Tommy Bahama's often when showing Sarasota FL real estate.

After lunch, the shops of St. Armands await!

No comments: