Tuesday, June 06, 2006

St. Armands Circle Shopping

More St. Armands Circle Shops


I was going post more about St. Armands shopping for our readers yesterday but made another trip Monday morning so was a little side-tracked. Since Snuffy and I window shopped on Sunday, my shopping yesterday was quick as I only dipped into a couple of my favorites stores. You should visit Oh My Gauze if you haven't been there previously. It is always a great place to browse as they are loaded with inventory of comfortable Florida outfits. The window as you can see beckons shoppers to try out the cool gauze clothing!


I quickly crossed over to Fillmore Street and took a peek at shoes before meeting a friend for lunch at the Crab & Fin. My West Virginia friends met at Crab & Fin about a month ago before returning to their mountain homes for the summer, and I was anxious to have the Cobb salad again.
If you go to Crab & Fin with a friend, you might want to order an appetizer and then share this salad -- it is huge!

St. Armands and Lido Key are worth a visit if you are interested in just shopping for St. Armands real estate, the least expensive home currently on the market is in the $600,000s and condos are available with two bedrooms in the $400,000s. St. Armands is a wonderful location for a Florida lifestyle with everything conveniently located a short walk or drive away.

No comments: